About AutoBeat Insider
AutoBeat Insider is a free Web site that provides visitors one-stop access to auto news highlights and a library of industry data and insightful analysis about important automotive trends. Our content is carefully selected for relevancy and value from respected sources around the world, including AutoBeat Insider’s sponsors:
• Apriso (manufacturing enterprise connectivity)
• BorgWarner (powertrain)
• Dykema (legal)
• EY (global analysis)
• Fox2 Detroit (local television news)
• Infor (cloud-based global ERP)
• LMC Automotive (market research)
• OESA, the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (auto suppliers)
• Plex Systems (online cloud ERP)
• Ricardo (consultancy for global engineering, technology, project innovation and strategy)
• Towers Watson (HR)
• TRW Automotive (safety)
AutoBeat Insider is a product of the AutoBeat Group LLC, which is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Mich. AutoBeat Group publishes four subscription-only e-journals intended for upper-level executives at carmakers and their suppliers. Our titles—AutoBeat Daily, AutoBeat Europe, AutoBeat Asia and AutoTech Daily—reach 155,000 subscribers worldwide.
Click HERE to visit the AutoBeat Group Web site. We offer a free trial subscription that gives you access to all four publications for 30 days. A one-year subscription costs $300.
Click HERE to visit our Advanced Mobility Project Web site. AMP is a public access site that covers developments in the world of car connectivity and new mobility.
With nearly 100 years of combined automotive industry experience, the AutoBeat Group editorial staff lives the industry every day.