About AutoBeat Insider
AutoBeat Insider is a free Web site that provides visitors one-stop access to auto news highlights and a library of industry data and insightful analysis about important automotive trends. Our content is carefully selected for relevancy and value from respected sources around the world, including AutoBeat Insider’s sponsors:
• Dassault (manufacturing enterprise connectivity)
• EY (global analysis)
• Infor (cloud-based global ERP)
• Intel (computing technology and innovation)
• LMC Automotive (market research)
• OESA, the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (auto suppliers)
• Pure Michigan (Michigan Economic Development Corp.)
• Ricardo (consultancy for global engineering, technology, project innovation and strategy)
• TRW Automotive (safety)
AutoBeat Insider is a product of the AutoBeat Group unit of Gardner Business Media, Inc., which is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH.
AutoBeat Group publishes four subscription-only e-journals intended for upper-level executives at carmakers and their suppliers. Our titles—AutoBeat Daily, AutoBeat Europe, AutoBeat Asia and AutoTech Daily—reach 155,000 subscribers worldwide.
Click HERE to visit the AutoBeat Group Web site. We offer a free trial subscription that gives you access to all four publications for 30 days. A one-year subscription costs $300.
Click HERE to visit our Advanced Mobility Project Web site. AMP is a public access site that covers developments in the world of car connectivity and new mobility.